Saturday, July 31, 2010

Any excuse to eat Italian food is fine with me

As of this week, I've been in New Zealand for one month. When I consider the fact that I am now 1/4 of the way through my papers, I can't believe it! Speaking of which- I added Political Life in the Ancient World and dropped Politics and the Media and Differential Equations from my schedule. I plan to take the latter class during my senior year at Juniata.

Two weeks ago I returned Auckland on a day tour arranged by Waikato. Although we had minimal free time to explore the city, I was able to fit in a little souvenir shopping. Our last stop on the tour was the beautiful Mt. Eden. As you can probably tell by these pictures, it started pouring soon after we left!Tonight I went out with a group of girls for Italian food in Hamilton to celebrate my friend Vicki's 20th birthday. We all had a great time, and it was welcome break from our dining hall's "Fatty Friday" meal (a.k.a. fish and chips).
Here's to great food and good friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment